Yea, I haven't been able to post. My fingers have been busy working their muscles playing Super Paper Mario and my right arm is now out of proportion to my left arm from continual swinging. I wish.
Actually, we have been busy and sick. My high school was in town over the weekend playing in the zone conference for volleyball. They are now in 1A and play mostly Christian schools from Las Vegas. So, we were able to watch prayer before, during time out and after the game. I suppose my old home town of Tonopah could use the religion.
My high school coach is still coaching. It was good to see her and listen to her gloat over me from my glory days. Yep, I could relive those days over and over- up until we lost the State Championship my senior year. I'd sure like to have my body from back then!
So, that was our little adventure on Saturday and then Sunday night I was up with Coral every half hour. She would fall asleep and then wake up because she couldn't breath. The cold has now gone from Coral to Carlo to Daniel and now me. And not one of us is completely over it. Fun times- between Coral spitting up mucas, sucking out her snot and Daniel costantly yelling that he needs me to wipe his "bloody" nose (he still doesn't get the saying of runny nose), I'm a little worn out. And I feel like a billion germs are crawling all over me! Yep, I know my friends who have told me many times that I am a germ freak will get a chuckle out of that one. Just wait until we are all through being sick and I walk through the house with bleach and disinfectant!
The good news . . . Coral had her well check yesterday and she's doing great. She still runs in the "tall string bean" category. Her stats are below:
14 lbs 12 ozs - 25 to 50th percentile
26 inches long - 75th percentile
and I don't remember what her head measured, but it is in the 50th percentile.
And then, even though it wasn't his appointment, Daniel told the doctor he needed a shot to make his tummy feel better. When I was buckling him into his booster seat, he exclaimed "Uh oh, they forgot to give me my shot!" I sure do hope he keeps that outlook.
Here are my first two digital scrapbook pages! It is sooo much fun.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Lots of Wii Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The digital scrapbook looks great. You will have to introduce me to it when we vsiit again. I hope you feel better soon and can get to your disenfecting. I chuckled at the germ comment because Mike will probably be the same when we have kids.
Post a Comment