Has my enthusiasm about blogging worn out or is my family in a blah phase with no exciting news? There just does not seem to be much to write about lately and my picture taking has almost screeched to a halt. As a matter of fact, I just imported the pictures from my camera- a shocking total of three. I may be slacking as a mother and missing those picture perfect moments.
I did manage to click a memorable moment the other day. Carlo and I were searching the whole house for Daniel- usually he is right at one of our hips. He had disappeared. Well, I bought him a bath activity center the day before,(due to my throwing out of all the squeaky bath toys. Gross moldy things kept shooting out of them.) and he had climbed into the bath tub, shut the shower curtain, and was happily playing away without the need of water. He has pretty much begged for a bath every day since we made the purchase.
For my friend Veronica, and anyone else who is interested, I bought the faucet cover at www.booninc.com for a total of $14.99. It makes washing Daniel's hair much easier, makes a bubble bath when soap is added to the top and you can still pull the shower handle up! My other faucet cover went over the whole thing.
Well, I am off to submit my first Wildtree order from my parties! Yummy stuff. I ordered me some soup from my hostess free product and can hardly wait to try it out.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Life is Just Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment