CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Welcome!

I'd like to welcome my Mother and Father-in-law to my blog. They've been trying to get on for awhile, and through trial and error, were finally able to view their grandbabies! May they view the blog religiously . . .

On to other matters- I pulled the jam out of the fridge yesterday to make Daniel a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and looked at the label. I have often wondered if I buy jam or jelly. Lo and behold, it says preserves! Then I notice above that it says "No Preservatives." How can I be eating preserves with no preservatives?! I'm confused.

Here is some artwork of Daniel's. His farm lesson asked him to paint a brown horse and this is what he gave me! I'm not sure if it was coincidence or if he's a genius. So, check out the bottom left of the painting. It even looks like there are legs!




Then in honor of Grandparent's Day, he did these pictures. The two little lines on the bottom of Grandma's picture are legs!



3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Daniel is a talented kid. Oh and No perservatives in the fruit preserves means they didn't add any articifial chemicals to help the fruit last longer. Plus preserves are way better and have less sugar! I miss you!

Brock Nelson said...

You did such a wonderful job on your talk today. You are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Regarding your new poll... i already have gazonga's so i guess i want a six pack. i used to have one of those, but it has slowly been buried under layers of chub.