CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Peas Make You Poop

Coral has been eating peas. I was holding her on my lap Tuesday and she started pushing with all her might. She had pea poop all the way up to her neck. Never, ever have I seen such a mess. I left everything on the changing table and carried her arms length to the kitchen sink.

Meanwhile, Daniel was running around in his room trying not to fall asleep. All of the sudden, I heard something huge hit his door, followed by screaming and crying. Daniel was lying on the floor with a bruised ear and tears running down his cheeks. Finally, he said, "I was running around in circles waiting for you to tell me to come out and I ran into the door." I just laughed and laughed imagining him missing the turn in his circle and running into his door!

That is about all the excitement I have this week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's funny.

Anonymous said...

wait, she's already on to peas?? sheesh time is flying by. you just started her on cereal!

EvaMarieva said...

Both stories really made me laugh. They are getting older!

Anonymous said...

About 10 minutes after reading this blog to BriAnna she thought she'd join with Coral in making a wonderfully messy diaper. She didn't have peas though...

Daisy Paige said...

Oh my goodness, your stories make me cry with laughter!