CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Now That I've Got a Breath of Fresh Air

I feel like I can finally blog about the holidays.  Even with everyone being sick, I feel like this was one of the best Christmas holidays we have ever had; I only wish I had felt better to enjoy it all. 
***
I know some kids fall asleep where ever they close their eyes, but mine usually save sleep for their beds.  I knew Coral wasn't feeling well when I'd find her like this:





***
The best Christmas present we received was a special delivery from Santa- he brought Aunt Jen (my sister) for the kids!  I'm sure glad she was here!  And let Coral eat all of her chocolate before breakfast . . .  hey, it's Christmas, right?


***
Coral now has a complete apartment inside her bedroom.  I'm surprised she comes out to visit us at all.  She picked the Princess couch out with Christmas money she was given and when we brought it home to her room she asked, "Now where's the TV?"



So, I had to let her have a TV for one day at least.


***
Carlo turned the big 3-0 on the 9th.  Old man . . .  unfortunately, I'll always be older than him. :(

For his birthday present (a little early, so everyone could participate), he went to California surfing over New Year's weekend and hung out with his best friends from growing up.  One of my best friends, Eva, vacated her home and came to stay with me while the guys used her house for the four days and three nights.  Her husband is one of the friends from growing up, so it all worked out. 

When I married my husband, I married into a close group of friends and I love it.  Thanks to everyone for giving up the time and money to make Carlo's 30th birthday so great.  He loved it.



The boys, Mike, Carlo and Scott (minus Jason).



The whole crew before they went their seperate ways.

I only wish we all lived by each other (and the ocean).

Happy New Year,
Nessa

1 comment:

EvaMarieva said...

So I am sitting at the office and I see the picture of Coral on the couch and I can't stop laughing. What a fun holiday and you were such a trooper to take in newly preggo me :)