CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Be Our Guest, Be Our Guest!

Friends, Family, Strangers,

I've been doing a lot of thinking and we are going to make our blog private.

I think private blogs are annoying and I do not like them at all, but there are some advantages I have become very fond of lately.

The main advantage being that I know exactly who my readers are and can post more openly about my life.

So, if you would like to continue viewing our blog, please email me or leave a comment.  I'll wait awhile to make sure I get everyone because I'm so popular.  lol  Who am I kidding!

Thank!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh us...

Boren Family said...

of course I want to keep reading :)

Emily said...

I was so excited the other day when I found your blog. It has been a long time since I talk to you last. I would love to continue to read it. I have a blog that I would love to invite you to, but I don't have your e-mail. Mine is emilyanne_2@excite.com.
Emily Gailey Munson

Brett and Heather said...

add me

Kristina said...

Hey why are you going private? My email is tkgollaher@yahoo.com send me an invite. :)

Don and Kelley said...

Me too! Yellek61@aol.com

EvaMarieva said...

You know we want to keep up :) Use my yahoo address since it what I use for the blogs.

Love you!

Paula Kent said...

please send us an invite!!!

Cory said...

me of course

Amber Volle said...

Count me in. I didn't like the idea at first either and it still is annoying sometimes but it's worth it.

Cassondra said...

Count me in! jakeandcassondra@hotmail.com

Whitney said...

me too wstrohfus@gmail.com

Laurel said...

blbsavage@yahoo.com

Brie said...

brigregory04@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

crystalannlowe@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

Vanessa I'd be terribly disappointed to not be invited as you are one of my daily inspirations- seriously I want and try to be more like you in many, many ways! stephaniedavis at cox dot net!

Deborah & Matt said...

me too

J and Heather said...

I don't know if you have it,? so here it is just in case, taylorvanna@yahoo.com

J and Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
steph said...

Count me in!!

stephvaldez (at) gmail (dot) com

steph said...

Count me in!!

stephvaldez (at) gmail (dot) com

steph said...

Count me in!!

stephvaldez (at) gmail (dot) com

Anastacia said...

count me in too! I love reading your blog

Leigh said...

add me too, please!