CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mwahahaha

I feel so very excited to be typing my very first private post.  I have no limitations, I can write whatever I want and all because I know exactly who my readers are.  Be thankful you made the short list and get ready for a wild ride through Vanessa's mind as I let it all out.

But first,

I really dispise private blogs because I NEVER know when they have been updated.  So I took an idea from one of my best friends (thanks Eva) and created another blog where I will post a link to this blog.  If you subscribe to the feed, you'll get an update!  Just go do it and it will make sense.  I didn't get it at first either.  And if you have a private blog, I suggest doing this too.  I LOVE it!

Click here for the open blog.

Now on to the knitty gritty stuff.

Carlo and I are both lonely.  We talked about it last night.  Why you may wonder?  He's working and going to school all the time.  We were trying to figure out this morning when the last time was that he saw our kids.  I think it was Wednesday night right before they went to bed.  He even worked today.

He's lonely because he doesn't see us and I'm lonely because I don't see him.  Here's to someday and a swiff kick in my butt so I am thankful he has work.

And here is Coral's reaction when he left for work one day last week.  She woke up right as he was leaving and hadn't seen him in three days.


Get ready, this next one will break your heart.


And I grab my camera.  What a great mom I am!


And then she wouldn't let him put her down the Sunday after.  He happened to be home the whole day.


Truly Daddy's Little Girl.  "Butterfly Kisses after Bedtime Prayer . . ."  Good song.

***
The library is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I heard that saying the other day.  It brought me back to a time . . .  oh, I don't know when, but it made me want to use it.

But really, I love the library.  Who knew reading to a dog would do wonders for Daniel learning to read.

Paws and Read - It works!  And we have more appointments to look forward to.


Maybe the picture below explains why he has a hard time reading.  John Lennon anyone?

Good thing for breathing treatments and little boys who like to wear the "Disco" glasses you brought home from a party.  I needed a laugh.  BTW- he is a great reader!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Vanessa, I'm sorry. It will all be worth it though. :) He's an awesome dad- Coral's expression says it all!

EvaMarieva said...

I know that soon the after 7 PM calls will increase. Congrats on the 1st private post!

PS Mike is gonna love the Lennon picture!