Thanksgiving Day was clear with no signs of spewing.
The yummy feast was held in a church building and included my family (minus my sister- sniff) and my Aunt Cindy's family (minus her son and his wife- sniff).
I was brought back to my childhood days with all of the fun and laughter and let's not forget volleyball. Skills may have dwindled, but the trash talk has gotten better!
Thanksgiving Spread. (My mouth is watering.)
The Family in our "Cozy Area" for viewing Black Friday ads.
BINGO! Yes, I was a winner. Finally! I won something.
Little girls hiding under the table.
Carlo and I after a friendly game of one-on-one b-ball. We quit before either of us won.
No, we are not nice- it was taking too long to make a basket!
Thanksgiving was over.
Black Friday went great. Thanks Mom and Dad for braving the lines.
Saturday . . . DUN, DUN, DUN DUN . . . .
I was sick.
Saturday evening . . .
Carlo was sick.
And then Daniel . . .
Began spewing.
I thought we were all through, so I sent Daniel to school on Monday.
The school called. He spewed in class. But he made it to the toilet. Whew.
Yet another sick day.
So, I pulled out my Christmas dishes for some cheer. It's like I have new dishes all over again. I love them.
Merry Christmas!


8 comments:
I hate nothing worse than throw up in carpet. I'd rather clean up poop any day!
Cute christmas dishes!
Sorry for all the sickness!
I love that you had an area for the ads. Those really are cute dishes.
do you think you got food poisoning from thanksgiving?? were any of the other relatives sick that were there?
ummmmm why is laurel trying to copy my profile pic?? lol
Oh I love the title but feel sorry you had to deal with spewing instead of giving. The holidays aren't complete without someone getting ill :(
I am so sorry to hear that you guys were sick all week, I hope the next week is better.
Hope you are all better now! Such cute Christmas dishes! :)
Post a Comment