Coral likes to wear my high heels. Yesterday, we found her in these.
(She's also started taking her clothes off on a daily basis. Doesn't she know it is December?)
Then I began to wonder,
"Whose shoes will she fill?"
"Whose shoes will she want to fill?"
"Whose shoes will she feel she has to fill?"
We'll just have to wait for her to grow up before we find out.
***
"Lack of Sleep" is my enemy. I'm not the person I want to be- I doubt myself, I am grumpy with my children and My Hubby, and I just feel like everything is falling apart.
I haven't had much sleep lately. And last night . . . was the worst of all the nights I have had recently.
Coral has been sick and last night she was up EVERY half hour.
I tried cuddling her in my bed, but she kept kicking her feet and crying in frustration (in my awakened state today- I think she didn't like the legs on her jammies). I rocked her and held her upright so she could breath. Then I'd jerk awake due to my head falling. So, I'd put her in her bed only to have her climb in mine again 30 minutes later.
I was a walking zombie and almost fell over a few times.
BUT as I held her and rocked her, I looked at her beautiful face. It is perfect.
I love her eyes. Her eyelashes are more than an inch long.
I love her lips. They curl up perfectly at the top and create a cute, little heart.
She's angelic when she is sleeping.
When she is awake, I get this:
And it makes me laugh and laugh.
I'm grateful Heavenly Father surprised us with this active, little spirit.
Oh, and I did manage to get all of my dishes done along with my laundry. You can't get the best of me "Lack of Sleep!"
Trying Hard Each Day,
Nessa


2 comments:
You are my hero :)
I love your attitude! Good for you!
Post a Comment