CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Kind of Meaning

This afternoon Daniel's stomach was very round from his delicious lunch of
PB&J and whatever else Hubby fed the children while I was away attending
a baby blessing.
I asked Daniel about his tummy.

He replied, "I want to be a cop when I grow up with a big stomach. . . .  That would be goosey!"

I laughed and he laughed.  Then we decided we'd make goosey our word for fun.

Goose Pictures, Images and Photos
****
While walking into church this afternoon, Coral ran up and grabbed my hand.  Then she insisted Daniel link arms with her on the other side.

Right then, I decided she is the spice in our family that completes the recipe.

While we drive in the car, she will sing.  While I get ready in the morning, she will sing.

She is such a happy girl and full of life UNTIL she doesn't get her way.
****
And tomorrow begins another school week.  I am looking forward to Christmas Break and time to be with my kids ALL DAY long.

No comments: