I love The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for many reasons. For todays post, this is one of the many reasons I love the church.
The leaders of the church keep up with the advances in technology and now for all those bloggers, FB users and YouTube fans, the church has created ways of sharing your beliefs.
Here is a snippit from an email I received today:
"The Church has recently developed two online gospel resources that may be helpful to members: Mormon Messages and Topic Pages. Mormon Messages are short videos featuring the Church's basic beliefs, inspiring stories, and messages of hope (see "The Christmas Spirit" on the LDS.org home page). Topic Pages are Web pages that explain specific gospel topics in a compelling, inviting, and easy-to-understand manner (see the Christmas topic page).
Both of these new resources are designed to be easy to share with friends and family via e-mail, Facebook, or other social media Web sites."
So dear friends,
if you are interested in getting updates on Mormon Messages and Topic Pages and have not yet received an email, register for an LDS account at LDS.org and continue or begin sharing!
Merry Christmas!
Click here for inspirational Christmas messages.
Finding the Spirit of Christmas,
Nessa
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Gospel Messages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The church has finally decided to take advantage of "technology" because the internet has given people a way to truly know what the church stands for and past history..not just what is spoken from the pulpit..the more I learn about my church..the more fear I have...Have blessed holidays
Post a Comment