I look forward to every evening.
This year someone has chosen our family for "The 12 Days of Christmas" and every night they drop off a piece for a manger scene. I LOVE it and it brightens my day.
***
We had a magic family moment the other night. We all sat down and played a game together and EVERYONE had fun. Green Gators- a game I bought when I was a consultant for Discovery Toys. Great toys. Educational toys.
Players must describe their card without saying the word.
Daniel had bells and he said, "Some people ring these to get money."
I think he has seen too many Salvation Army Bell-ringers.
***
Merry Christmas.
To read my tangent about this holiday season, click here.
Nessa


3 comments:
Happy Holidays!!! I promise a vacation when I see you next. sleeping in no cooking and I will even clean. Just call me the house wife.
I love how observant Daniel is about bell ringers. That makes me happy. And I hope you'll take a picture of your nativity when it's completed - I love seeing various nativities.
I love playing games with Jake and the kids, too. There is something so bonding about sitting down to a fun game together...especially, like when you pointed out, EVERYONE has fun! Daniel is so smart! I love hearing the things your kids say on your blog. They make me smile!
Post a Comment