CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Children's Swear Words

While driving, I tell my kids we are going to grandma's house.

Daniel asks me if I am staying with them and when I reply yes, he says, "Awww Mom!  Why can't you just go somewhere?!"  (He meant somewhere away from grandma's house.)

I'm a little hurt and ask why he doesn't want me to stay and he says that when I am not there Grandma gives them ALL of her attention.

Yes, I am an attention stealer.

****

At the grocery store, an older gentleman was "flirting" with Coral while waiting in line to check out.

She gets an evil glint in her eye, looks right at him and loudly says, "Poop Head!"

No I did not turn around to see his response.

****

This is the pose I received after telling Coral it was time to go to bed.  It's pretty common.


3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

These anecdotes are so awesome. I just love your kids (and you!) and it makes new years seem too far away!

steph said...

I love how kids tell it like it is. They don't beat around the bush or sugar coat things the way adults do. I appreciate honesty more than flattery. You have such great kids. And I love the hands on the hips pose. Hilarious!

J and Heather said...

That is just too dang Cute!!!