One of my good friends is expecting a little boy in December. With the help of another friend (thanks again Stephanie), we threw her a baby shower on Tuesday night.
The theme of their nursery is flying, so the invitations made by Stephanie were a plane pulling a banner with the invite on it.
In my craziness, I decided to replicate the plane from the invitation into fondant for cupcakes served at the babyshower. With lots of long-distance coaching from my best friend, a few trips to the store with my mom and several hours reconstructing and hand-cutting many parts, here is the final product.
I think I may be taking a very long break from cupcake making (at least a week!).
Friday, November 20, 2009
Flying Themed Nursery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow!!! they are so cute. You are amazing.
very very cute. glad i could help. some day.. i'll own a bakery and you can be my assistant.
Thanks V, they turned out great! I'll get the shower pictures from you sometime soon. You are awesome!
Those cupcakes are so cute! I'm way impressed! Wish I could have been there, and not at home cleaning up barf!
:) You did do an awesome job!
Post a Comment