I LOVE THEM!!! I deem you the new Cupcake Queen. You need to have an unbirthday party just to put them to good use! I've been so anti-baking lately, it's good to be reminded of the fun it can be.
So, I should be home the rest of the day if you want to drop a plate off... I did give you my lesson you know. :o)
Communicating has become difficult for everyone. Now with Covid and the pandemic, many people have switched to remote work or learning. Interacting with others online has become more common than face-to-face. Without a face, we lack compassion. Let's work again on communicating and melt this problem.
6 comments:
Very cute and my mouth is watering...
You decorated them by hand? Yourself? You are incredi-mom!
I LOVE THEM!!! I deem you the new Cupcake Queen. You need to have an unbirthday party just to put them to good use! I've been so anti-baking lately, it's good to be reminded of the fun it can be.
So, I should be home the rest of the day if you want to drop a plate off... I did give you my lesson you know. :o)
I LOVE YOU VANESSA!!!
very cute. good job
You're amazing!! Those look so professional! Yum!!!
they look very yummy!!!!
Post a Comment