CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Conversations

We were riding in an elevator when Daniel looks at the couple across from us and says, "The weather is awfully cold outside today, isn't it?"


I began laughing and asked Daniel, "What are you? Fourty years old?!"

He replied, "No Mom! You know I am only five."

5 comments:

Cassondra said...

Hahaha! What a crack up!

I am impressed that is so social and confident enough to talk to some strange couple so nonchalantly(sp?)! What a cute boy!

EvaMarieva said...

LOL. This is just one of the reasons why we love you so...you have a son who is so much fun and always able to surprise us!

Whitney said...

He is so funny. I can not get my boys to say hi to people they know, They would never talk to someone they did not know.
He is just to cute.

Amber Volle said...

Please... Daniel is a 40 yr old man trapped in a 5 yr old's body! That is too funny.

steph said...

Such a little man. I love it!