CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

An All Night Event . . . Well, Almost


Sometimes putting Coral to bed can be exhausting.

Carlo put her to bed.  She immediately came out with her first pass.

I put her to bed.  She came out again with her second and final pass.

No more passes, so I snuggle in bed and begin to scrap recipes for Christmas gifts.  I hear Carlo groan from the living room and I immediately jump up.  He's trying to do a timed test in preparation for D.A.T day on Tuesday, December 1st.  Coral shouldn't be bothering him.

She meets me in the hallway and hands me a poop covered wet wipe.  Oh no.

Coral pooped, took her diaper off and tried to clean her bum off herself.  Bath time.  Cleaning time.  She enjoyed the bath.  I didn't enjoy cleaning poop.

Okay.  Back to bed. 

Coral then brings me a booger on her finger.  At least its not on a wall somewhere.

At last, she is asleep.

Daniel wakes me up at least four times through-out the night.  Coral wakes me up around 4:00 am.  Then again at 4:30 am telling me about an owie.

I put her back in bed and she pukes all over.  Great.

Bath time again.  Clean up time again.

She has puked two more times.

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

J and Heather said...

Oh honey.... I just can't wait to have kids. And Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!! They are just to adorable.

Laurel said...

Wow. I hope you had some pick-me-ups to get you through the day (chocolate, pop, whatever works for you).

EvaMarieva said...

What a thanksgiving eve night. I feel like a horrible friend because I didn't even realize you had a rough night. I promise to be on kid duty come December 30th if that helps :)

Stephanie said...

Oh man. That's terrible. I'm so sorry!