CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wedding Announcement

Introducing Edward as the "Classic Vampire" and Bella, his "Vampire Bride."



The bite that changed her life.

(Coral kept showing me and saying, "He bit me.")




Thank you to my mom for all of her time she spent sewing the wedding attire. "Bella's" dress is a replica of my mother's wedding dress from 36 years ago.

I know, my mom is awesome.


The Dance Lessons


(Yes, that is Glee for all of you fans. I had to keep playing this scene over and over so Daniel could learn the moves and get it right. I think we may have a future dancer on our hands. He's a pretty good dancer for a 5 year old and never having any lessons.)


3 comments:

Cassondra said...

WoW! He really is great! What cute little siblings!

Cute costume ideas - they both look awesome! Yes, your mom is amazing! How cool that she patterned Corals dress after hers - that's really special!

J and Heather said...

I LOVE IT!!! They are too adorable. Especially Coral showing you that Daniel the Vampire bit her. haha. I'm with you I love halloween. OH by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!(belated)

Don and Kelley said...

I already told you how much I loved their costumes, but I had to say it again! Love it!