CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Spooktacular Carving and Partying

Carving pumpkins with an electric pumpkin carver. I was in Heaven. Thanks Mom!


Hmm. . . I think it is a bat on the bottom and a vampire on the top. Daniel wanted a vampire and this is the closest sketch I could find online in the five minutes I had to look.

My birthday picture after midnight (in case any of you wanted to see if from the mention in the previous post).

The Mummy birthday cupcakes I made (thanks for the idea BF).

And the rest I made into pumpkin faces because the mummies were taking 4Ever!

School Activities

National Bosses Day- the kids were told to ask their daddy's for a tie to borrow.

Coral and I spent the whole 2 1/2 hours with Daniel for his Halloween Party. So much fun! And she loved being there.



Daniel's kindergarten teacher. We love her (especially Coral).


2 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

I love the costumes. What about the Voltuuri one? Happy Halloween D Family!

Cassondra said...

Your cupcakes look INCREDIBLE! You're amazing! Seriously. I wouldn't have attempted that. You inspire me!