CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

We are Back

We are back and I am tired! My beautiful children thought they would keep up with Arkansas time and woke me up at 5:00 am! Yea. I did get a lot done, but very slowly. The travel and two week vacation had finally caught up with me. Along with the stress of seeing my Grandma in a coma. They took her off life support last night and she is breathing on her own. Now we are just waiting for her to pass away. It is not much fun to go through something like this. I just keep thinking that she could have lived longer if she had never had her breast cancer removed.

Well, I still have to figure out what I am buying for groceries tomorrow, but I wanted to post and let everyone know WE ARE ALIVE!

3 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

You have so much on your plate and we send our love and support. Mike gave the all clear so just let me know when and it is a go. hang in there. It doens't get easier.

Give Mike a call to talk grocery game. He is going to start doing the shopping ;)

Amber Volle said...

We're so happy you're back. Call me if you need ANYTHING!

steph said...

Welcome back! I hope things get less stressful and that you get some time to relax. Take care!