Our trip to Arkansas involved the following:
Lea's graduation.
Lot's of rain the first week.
But we managed to get outside and play anyway.
The damage from the ice storm was still noticeable. You can tell by the piles of broken tree branches piled up on the side of the road.
Coral managed to hurt her left eye and it remained swollen and droopy for a few days.
We went swimming in the only indoor pool in Mountain Home, which is about 22 miles from my in-law's home. This is the closest town to their house and it is where my mother-in-law works and where they do their shopping.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Arkansas Recap Take One
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Everyone looks so happy in the graduation picture! I want to see more when I come out this weekend!
Fun pics. I miss you!
Post a Comment