I only have a few minutes to write this post. I've decided to limit my time on the computer when my children are awake so I can spend more time with them. Daniel is keeping a watchful eye on the timer so he can let me know when it beeps. Then off to play his new board game "Memory."
Christmas was wonderful. Daniel has yet to realize he can wake up early, so we got to sleep in until 8:00 am. Well, Carlo slept in and I got up to nurse Coral around 7:30. I wanted to have her fed and all ready before Daniel woke up. I knew I couldn't contain his Christmas excitement while he waited for me to nurse Coral. The timing was perfect. I was just finishing feeding her when he walked in, rubbing his eyes and said "Did Santa come?"
Santa left Daniel a play tent and he has pretty much lived in it since. We have to drag it into each room we are currently occupying. Carlo suprised me with a digital photo frame. He knows I love to blog and take pictures, so now I can display all of them! He was sure to mention adding a few pictures of him surfing. He is such a funny guy. I commented that two of his favorite things start with s- surfing and you can figure out the other one!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Timed Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
sandwiches???
So I think we are going to be in Vegas for the New Year. We are planning on coming to the Cheyenne Ridge ward. Cant wait hopefully you guys will be there. What time does church start?
LOL. You have me laughing very hard at work! Mike is going to love this post. We are excited to see Danny in his tent and cute Coral. I am glad you got a great christmas.
skateboarding??? Or maybe...oh, never mind, men don't like that, do they? kelli
Post a Comment