CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas is here?

Thanksgiving came early this year, which meant decorating for Christmas sooner and the season taking FOREVER, but now it is here! I haven't been much in the Christmas mood, but today will be full of Christmas movies and a little hot chocolate to get me ready for next week! Yea!

We had our ward party and the children sat on Santa's lap. I am in amazement at how tall my children are! I know they are tall, but it seemed quite obvious to me in these pictures. Daniel told Santa he just wanted toys for boys and Coral checked Santa out for a minute and was done.







I received a surprise package from Germany the other day from a really good friend, Kathrin. She sent me something I love, but never get- German chocolate. Carlo and I have been stuffing our mouths. Along with the chocolate, she sent a Christmas Pyramid and Daniel some really fun toys. He has played with them every day! I love Germany and hope I can go back again. Thanks for making our tastebuds happy Katrin!





I go on a walk/run with my kids every morning and it has become much colder. Just to get out the door is a process with all the steps involved in bundling. I thought I'd share a picture of how cozy my children look. Do you think I put enough clothes and blankets on them?

5 comments:

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

It's so sad that we were not able to do all of our Christmas shopping together this year. It was much funner that way. I did all of my shopping with my sister this year. And we were not able to ever stop at Starbucks for some peppermint hot chocolate. And now i sit home while scott is out shopping, because i am sick with a terrible cold. I hate it.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Germany? When did you go there? Just curious. I was a summer exchange student in Bonn for 2 summers during high school. Loved it. And ooohh, the chocolate!!!What's your story? Kelli

Lila said...

Vanessa, you are awesome. I wish I was self dicaplined enough to commit to a run every day. You go girl! Great pics too!

EvaMarieva said...

The kids look so cute! I will go running with you if you want...we could leave Mike with the kids...so evil I know.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess after eating all that chocolate, you actually do have to go running everyday! Haha! I think that is what I need to start doing too, chocolate is soooo bad! :-)