CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pictures Say a Thousand Words

May the pictures exlain our current affairs.

Coral's new trick. Yes, she can finally sit up. We still have our "Weebles Wobbles" moments.



My Grandma and Grandpa Baldwin with the kids. Not too many children have great grandparents alive still.



Daniel the day after Halloween. Do you see the sucker stick in his hand? He must have been tired because that is how he crashed!



Coral eating her first cracker. This girl is obsessed with food. You wouldn't think so since she is so skinny, but she begs for everything. She can even chew some foods already and is just barely six months! No pushing food out with her tongue! She figured out eating solids quick.



My clean and suppose to be clean glasses from my dishwasher. I've been on the hunt for something that won't leave residue behind. My friend Amy found something that works for her washer and I was bound to have sparkling glasses too! So, enter Lemon Shine and my eyes had to divert from the dish washer when I opened the newly cleaned load. Lots of bling. I love it!



Coral is going through an extreme stage of separation anxiety. If I leave the room, she starts screaming like someone cut her finger off. Well, I suppose to her it might feel that way since she only views herself as an extension of me right now; so they say. Well, in an effort to curtail the crying, she became my load of laundry. I did this with Daniel and it was an instant success. She took some warming up. Not until I was almost done putting everything away did she finally brave grabbing a piece of clothing- and of course, my exercise underwear seemed to be her prefered choice.



Daniel wanted some tape and then proceeded to wrap it around his wrist. After inquiring about his activities, I was informed he had a broken wrist. Oh such an imaginative child.



Coral has now taken to cruising around in her walker. Her little toes can only manage to push on the non carpeted surfaces, but that means fun times for her while I do dishes and get ready in the bathroom. Oh, but doesn't she seem too little to be graduated to a walker?



As Coral has accomplished the feat of sitting, she has graduated to taking baths with her brother. I still put her in the infant tub, but poor Daniel is squished into a corner and no matter how much water I put into the little blue contraption, it likes to float. I plan on researching bath seats and think our evening ritual will be much more pleasant with one. For now, after I take Coral out of the tub, Daniel sneaks into the floating boat and acts as Master Sailsman.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

all of the sudden my dishes have started doing that too. i don't know what happen. it never did that before. my mom said that it could be old detergent so i tried a new one and it helped a little bit but i'm going to buy a rinse aid too and see if that works. i don't know why it would happen so suddenly though. it's annoying.

Amber Volle said...

The pictures were so fun. Thanks for the dishwasher time. I was perplexed by this exact situation a few days ago. I'm going to try this lemon shine!

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

Man Coral is getting so big. Your kids are adorable.

Stephanie said...

My dishes have started doing this too...annoying!!! I am going to try your lemon shine...Jet Dry isn't even doing the trick!

Vanessa said...

Okay, it's actually Lemi Shine (I had to post the correct name. I didn't know I would get such a response!) I bought it at Walmart and it was right next to the other dishwasher detergents. Just so you know, it is not a detergent; you still have to use a powder detergent. The detergent goes in the open dispenser and Lemi Shine in the closed dispenser.

EvaMarieva said...

I love your pictures of the kids. thanks for the updates. I am amazed at how much they have grown since June!

Daisy Paige said...

We got those same glasses from Bed Bath for our wedding and ever since we moved to Utah, our dishes have seemed filmy - I figured it was the water or the actual dishwasher itself. Definitely going to pick up some Lemi shine next time I'm out shopping.