This new, longer trailer for New Moon is aaaaMazing. I hope it lives up to all the hype. I did notice at the end it is still not rated. Hopefully they don't make it into an R-rated movie. What a choice for the thousands/millions of members that are in LOVE with these books.
New Moon Trailer
Monday, September 14, 2009
Wow . . . Seriously
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow! This movie actually looks like it could be good!
there' no way they could make it R. it is targeted for the teenage audience and if it's r then only people over 17 would be able to see it. they would lose so much money from all those teenyboper loving on edward and jacob. they want to make money. don't worry. if they make it r, i will protest and make them remake the whole movie.
So I've been thinking... is it embarassing we're into teenager books and movies???? LOL
Post a Comment