CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Drink Milk?

Since having children, Carlo and I have had a code phrase for when we want to be intimant with each. This phrase use to be "Wanna drink milk tonight?" Let me stress, use to be . . .

This evening, we were sitting around and talking when Daniel says, "Mom, I have a great idea!" I'm never sure what his great ideas are going to be, but this one really surprised me.

"How about instead of Dad, you and I have a date and drink milk tonight!"

Ooops. I quickly added that we should have some milk and cookies. If he only knew. We will no longer be using that phrase!

However, I do think Daniel would like some mom time, so I told him we could plan a night where he and I could just go out. I really want to take him to Monsters vs Aliens. I think he'd love that movie.

6 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Ya, I'm a nursing mommy right now. 'Drink milk' takes on a whole new meaning right now. Gross, I know.

Cory said...

our phrase is "The car needs a tune up/lube job/oil change/etc."

EvaMarieva said...

Oh that is funny. We have our own codes but we need to get a new one too.

Kyle, Kira, and Daniel said...

lol,

i really wanna see that movie too. my daniel is a little young for it though

Daisy Paige said...

That is hilarious!

Stephanie said...

Hm, I think we need some new phrases too, because seriously ours is really obvious so we don't ever use it around the kids....