Daniel and I did go and watch Monsters vs Aliens today. I highly recommend the movie, but it is a must to go and see it in RealD 3D. I was dodging rock fragments and meteors until I got use to the 3D! It is viewed in Reald, a new 3D technology and it is amazing. You can read up on it at www.reald.com
The story line is better than I expected and quite hilarious. I asked Daniel what his favorite part was, and he said, "Listening to you laugh." Way to melt my heart! We followed up the movie with some lunch to complete our date. It was nice to spend time alone with him- especially since he will be starting school this year. Sad.
On an unhappy note, my cell phone quit working today. I bought this one right before Coral was born and no one had anything like it. It was a Razor phone, but it was pink and had etched flowers on it- not decals I put on there, but actual etched flowers. Oh well. I was able to get another phone for $14.00 and I can listen to music on it along with keep my days organized! As for the old phone, I kept it as a memento and Coral now uses it. So here's a pic of my new phone and I quite like it. It even has Guitar Hero III on it!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Monsters vs Aliens vs Cell Phones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
cool. I just told greg that i want a new phone too!! mines sooo out of date.
I am glad to here about Monsters vs Aliens because I so want to see it. We missed you on Sunday. We so need to have another girl cousin outting. I was thinking of a movie night or a potluck where we bring the recipe along to give to everyone, pajama party like we did last time but maybe a pm one with popcorn and ice cream. I don't just throwing ideas out there.
Post a Comment