CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I have become a gaming nerd. For Christmas, one of Daniel's presents from my parents was "Animal Crossings: City Folk." Let's just say, I'd be embarrassed to admit how many hours I have logged on that baby. I'm obssessed with taking care of my town, upgrading my house, shopping for clothes and making MONEY (referred to as bells in the game). I basically do all those things I really wish I could do if I only had the money. I suppose this is why they call them "virtual reality" games.

I was successfully able to convince my parents and some close friends in Cali to purchase the game- because the best part about it is Wii Speak! We are able to visit one another in our towns and speak to each other. I know you have all seen the commercial. We also have some other friends in Cali who received AC for Christmas and it has helped to reconnect us. Yes, a game has brought us together with friends and family. If you too have this game, let me know and we can shop, fish and do many other things together (online that is).

9 comments:

Jason St.Clair said...

You were a nerd the day you fell for Carlo.

I think it's hilarious each time I'm playing and I see the "Looks like someone's here!" message go across the screen, because I know I'll see you with some funky new hairdo/outfit come waddling through the gate.

Nerd!

Cory said...

now i want it. i love those kinds of games. like the sims!

Anonymous said...

It's all good. Now you and I get to have "girl" time while living in different states. I'm pretty obsessed too. I'll email you a bunch of the pictures so you can show people what you are doing...

Anonymous said...

I hope we can do things together when I'm there in July!!! I can't wait to see you and your family! I don't play Wii games though... :-)
Ich vermisse dich!

EvaMarieva said...

I love hearing all the noise from the family fun and being able to spend time with you. Give me till this Friday and then I can really get obsessed. BTW I almost got up at 5 AM to check my house before work. Love you and thanks for being you.

Laurel said...

How fun! I think we'll have to try that one. I'll have to be careful not to get sucked in.

steph said...

So glad to know I'm not the only guilty pleasure gamer out there. And there's nothing wrong with stimulating your brain or hand-eye coordination. They say the best Doctors are gamers!

Thanks for your comments!

Jax said...

Only because I'm an outsider can I say this. You're a nerd.

Jax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.