Our home is busy with preparations for preschool and college. I have teamed up with some wonderful moms to teach preschool at home. This has kept me busy- putting together a calendar, schedule, curriculum and getting together supplies. I only have one more year with Daniel and I want him to have a wonderful preschool experience. The other moms probably think I'm crazy with how much I am doing, but it is going to be so much fun for the kids this year!
Carlo goes back to college in a week. He is so excited to start learning again and getting back on track towards his ultimate goal- dental school. I've been helping figure out his classes and our lives with him as a full time student. Now we have an end goal in site and we're excited! We've been very blessed.
Lea, Carlo's sister was able to come and visit us last Sunday. It was so nice to see her and talk. It has been almost a year and a half since we last saw her. And this time, she brought her boyfriend. It was funny to see him squirm! And if you are reading this Lea, we liked him a lot!
My sister put Coral up by our fish the other day and she was mesmerized. It was so cute to watch her watch our fish.
Coral LOVES Daniel's play table. I decided to bring it out the other day and was pleasantly surprised to find them playing nicely together for an extended period of time! Even now they still sit down and color or read books at the table. I sure am thankful for grandma getting that for Christmas. It has come in handy.
They have been playing together so much better lately. I catch them off on their own sometimes just hanging out together. It's so cute!
And lastly, Coral has been trying to put on her shorts (or Daniel's!) for a few months now. With my camera back, I was able to catch her in the act.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Pictures With My Camera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Man I sure do miss you guys. That is great that you are doing preschool. It has been so good for Ashlynn. Your kids are adorable.
Wow good for you for doing pre-school! I think you will be awesome at it. Let me know if you need any extra kids, wink wink. Ezra has been a little bored lately. :) You have such a good looking little family. I love you guys. We need to get together now that I am a stay at home mom.
You are a super mom! Daniel will have a blast (and the other kids) with preschool and you will be so much fun for them. Thanks for the pictures of Lea and the kids. I am really excited to see you and the family in September and October!
I didn't see your comment until today. I found you by searching your last name (it's pretty unique) in my Google Reader. It's so nice to be in contact! Seriously, your kids are so cute. You look just as crazy and happy as me. Take care!
Tag your it. Post 5 random facts about yourself, as well as a random photo. ANd by the way, how are you and the family? We haven't seen you guys like forever.
As always, cute kids. I hope Carlo enjoys going back to school and does well. I always think that it would be fun to go back to school, but this time around it would be totally different and probably much more difficult (you know with a family and all!). I hope you guys have a good little preschool. We loved it when we did it a couple of years ago, and the kids loved it too.
Wow! They have changed since I have seen you guys!
Post a Comment