Daniel's current comments:
"Mom, I want to be a prophet when I grow up."
And then to this:
"I just need to finish sprinkling cocaine on your birthday cake and then you can eat it!"
What????!!!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Contradictory?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Ha ha. Sometimes I wish I could just know what on earth they are thinking! kelli
That is why we love you-so much fun in a matter of seconds! I am counting down to when I see you next!
what the heck?? where did he hear about cocaine? it's funny the things they learn and repeat. moma is saying some of the most random things lately. it's funny.
Talking about Daniel... how was his birthday? Did he have a cocaine cake? :-)
He is such a crack up!
I love funny things that they say. Davids lips were chapped and I asked him what was all over them and he said, "pink lover, it stays on for weeks" WHAT??? I was dying...
It has been good seeing you at church..we need to hang out so we can chat!
this was done two months ago missy!! where are those new posts i've been patiently waiting for?? i know you're busy but we're all just dying to hear what funny things your crazy kids are doing these days!!
Hey, Happy late Birthday, Vanessa! I hope it was fun! I was looking forward to your girls night but got sick. I'm sad I missed it!! Anyway, I;ve been wanting to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday!
Cassondra
Your kid is so funny! This is the 2nd time I have popped onto your blog and read something funny that Daniel has said.
Post a Comment