CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Camera's In Sacrament Meeting

It has been almost four years now since I became a Mother and each year Mother's Day gets better and better.

It began with the traditional breakfast in bed and Carlo, being the thoughtful husband he is, made me eggs and toast as my stomach was still churning from the flu a few days earlier. I think the best part of breakfast in bed, was having my whole family right there with me before they went and ate. Daniel has a smile that lights up the room and Coral's laugh is straight from her toes. I have great kids.

However, I must say, the best part of the whole day was sacrament meeting. Daniel is a Sunbeam now and the Primary sang in sacrament. How I wish I could have had a camera at that moment. This was a first for our family and he was a little shy getting up there, but turned on that smile once he looked out at the ward. He even waved to me at one point and I teared up a little. The best part was- he didn't know any words (a few maybe), but that didn't stop his mouth from moving! What a showman.

5 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

That sounds like an awesome Mother's day! We had this one little girl in our ward calling out "I Can't Hear you mom" during the songs. It was so cute. My topper was having all the men in our ward sing I am A Child of God. Mike, Jason & Steve didn't realize someone was soloing and kept singing. I love my family!

Jason St.Clair said...

Dude, I made eggs and toast for Aubri! Great minds think alike. Glad you had an enjoyable Mom's Day.

Leslie said...

K, That really was cute! I think Daniel is such a cute little boy! He stole the show up there!

Amy said...

Tommy and I were watching him almost the whole time. We couldn't stop laughing and smiling. The way he was moving his lips making everyone think he knew the words. He is so cute!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! I am so excited that I found your blog again! Hope all is well and good.
Love ya, Suzanne (Raymond)