CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just a Picture

I forgot to post this picture of Coral and me at my sister/Coral's family birthday party. Mom's are never in pictures, so thank you to my sister-in-law, Denise, for taking one with me in it and emailing it to me!

12 comments:

Tiffani said...

That's a great pic of you!!! Cute shirt too!

Tiffani said...

That's a great pic of you!!! Cute shirt too!

EvaMarieva said...

That is a great picture of you two!

Leigh said...

Great picture! You both look beautiful!

Grace said...

You are so cute!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

If I die tomorrow (or if I'm just translated, ha ha), my kids probably won't know what I looked like, because I'm never in any of the pictures. I'm kinda posessive with the camera, and I'm critical of pictures of me too. So way to go mommy! You better frame this one! kelli

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

very cute mommy, daughter picture!

The Pili Aiga said...

You two look so cute Vanessa...I agree...I'm not in any pictures either. She is getting so big...and so pretty!

Marleen said...

You two are so pretty. Coral is such a cute baby.

She-Ra said...

what a great picture! you both look so beautiful!

Daisy Paige said...

Oh, you both look so good! It's so true that moms are never in the photos. What a rip!

The Trav Gurney Fam said...

Hey Vanessa, Its Brittany. Just wanted to say Hi. I'm new at this so don't laugh at our blog. You family is so beautiful. I can't believe that time that has gone by. Its so cool to see you on here. Hope to talk to ya soon. Love, Britt and Trav