CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Brought to Tears

Blogging has become difficult for me- finding the time to actually do it.  I know I am not alone in this as I've seen plenty of other friends make comments or blog posts on this subject.  However, we are still here and life is going good.  Great actually.

I wanted to share something really quick.  To immortalize it in "web space".

We watched "Ramona and Beezus" for our Friday night family movie (which I highly recommend; especially for any Beverly Cleary fans).  There is a scene- and if you don't want any spoilers, do not continue reading- where Ramona runs away from home.  While waiting for the bus, she finds items in her suitcase her mom has packed (I'm getting teary-eyed just typing this!!) and then her family finds her. 

While I am watching this with tears running down my face, Daniel stands up and kind of looks funny.  Then I notice he has tears in his eyes and I start crying more.  I think he was kind of embarrassed because he kept saying he's NEVER done that before in a movie.  I held him and loved him like he was my baby all over again and loved every minute of it.  He said he was crying for joy because her family found her.

I feel blessed every day my children "found" me.

1 comment:

Cassondra said...

Such a sweet post! You are a wonderful mother and have such great kids, Vanessa!