CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Announcing Good News

I think I've spoken to many of you who read my blog about the possible good news and change for our family, but I now know it is official.

If any of you were hoping we were announcing we were pregnant . . .

Well . . .

I'm sorry.  That is not the news.

Here is the news:

I've been offered a job to work for an office furniture supply company called New Life Office as their office manager here in their Las Vegas location.  The company headquarters is located in Salt Lake City with one branch in Las Vegas and another in Boise, Idaho.  I've VERY excited about this opportunity for quite a few reasons.  Let me count the ways:
1. It is a part time position which will become full time in the near future. 
I haven't worked away from home since having children, so I am very relieved/less anxious about a part time position and very excited about the opportunity to slowly work in to a full time position. 

2. I will be able to drop Daniel off and pick him up from school each day.  He won't even know I am gone when he is in school.

3. When Carlo can't be home, my mom will watch Coral and Daniel (when Daniel is not in school).  This is the biggest blessing of all. 

4. The company is very family orientated and has great values (a lot like my own ;)).

5. It is also a very small office, which I tend to like.

There are many more reasons why I am excited about this job, but I won't bore you.

So, that's the big news.  I'm becoming a working mom.  It'll be an adjustment, but I am ready!

Bring it on!!!!

1 comment:

J and Heather said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting. Best of luck to you, buy you won't need luck cause you are too awesome!!