Yes, we are alive. Daniel is doing much better. Thanks for all your worries and prayers everyone. Unfortunately, he did get Coral sick and myself as well. Someone had a fever all last week, whether it was Coral or Daniel.
I was among the walking dead Friday thru Sunday. I am not a good sick person. The world is over. And the whole time I kept thinking, "WHY DON'T MOMS GET SICK DAYS." Did I get my point across? How are you suppose to take care of your kids when you can't take care of yourself? So, I threw cheerios on the floor for Coral to eat and Daniel ate the food he could get himself- yogurt, crackers, Coral's floor Cheerios. I wasn't feeling so much like a good mom, but frankly, I didn't care at the time. Poor babies.
On to other things . . .I had a Wildtree presentation to give last night. I always hate it when you have to speak for an extended amount of time and you sound like a frog and can't even hear yourself speak. It turned out well though, and if anyone wants to place an order, I am putting it in on Saturday.
That's about it. Now to getting back to putting my house back together! The whole world (at least the house) falls apart when mom is sick.
And thanks for all those who blog- a peek into your world kept me sane while dealing with sick children and myself. You really start to understand that everyone else goes through the same things and you might never had known through verbal conversation, but through blogging . . . it's a whole different person.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Passing on the Illness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Uuuggghh. So glad you're feeling better. Don't you just feel like you want to Lysol everything in the house? me too. At least it's good weather there to open the windows and air things out. good luck. I'm thinking of you! kelli
So sorry for the sick days. I can't stand being sick. I just want to watch movies all day and try not to move. Hopefully this is a once a year thing if that.
"So, I threw cheerios on the floor for Coral to eat"
Did you really do that? It just sounds so funny, I'm still laughing out loud, although I'm wondering if it's inappropriate to be doing so.
Post a Comment